Dec 15, 2008

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!

1st picture ever of Sam & Matt & Santa...
and 1st picture of Sam w/ Santa since 2005!
"The Kids"



We are doing well! Sam has her Christmas concert for school tonight. She is very very excited about it. It will be held at our local high school, Sickles @ 7pm. We leave for Disney on Sunday and will be coming back on Christmas Eve so she can sing @ 4pm Mass. It should be a very exciting and fun next few weeks for both Sammi & Matthew who will be out of school until Jan 6th!




Sam is still struggling with sleeping through the night, anxiety and stomach issues but I think that will probably be ongoing for a bit.




Matt is doing ok, he has his issues as well - mostly anger and striking out towards anyone...me, his BFF, his sister...doesn't seem to matter too much who, but we are working on Sam & Matt's issues at therapy and hoping that 2009 will bring some much needed results for both of them.




Work is good, still working the 2 jobs and between the 2 of them am up over 40 hours a week trying to make up for so much time out of work. I am thankful that I have that opportunity... there are many not so lucky. Day to day is a struggle for me but looking at and spending time with the kids makes it all worth while. I have to remind myself to do like we did for so many months...live day to day...and be thankful for it!




Wishing you all a safe, happy and blessed holiday season....


1 comment:

Dan Cohen said...

Have fun in Disney.

You are all always in my thoughts and prayers, every day. Even if I don't always write.

Sending hugs...

Merry Christmas from the Lee family!

Stationery card
View the entire collection of cards.