Jun 24, 2008

Sam is coming home tomorrow!

Boy, it has been a tough SIX days for me...we all miss Sam but I think it's been hardest for me since I have this warped sense of "but she can't do without me"... I think I need to help her more than she actually needs my help. After all, she is 9 years old now! Mom's aren't as cool as they are at 8...

Matt has camp tomorrow and I will pull him out early to go pick her up at the American Cancer Society in Pinellas Park where she took the bus to from Boggy Creek. Not sure how Matt will react but it'll be interesting to see...I know he misses her, too, but he is enjoying his time with us without being overshadowed by Sam.

Hopefully she'll have taken lots of pictures and made lots of friends and great memories. Knowing Sam, she was running the place by day 2.

Ok, we will hopefully update tomorrow (maybe I'll see if she will do it - that's be cool to read her thoughts).

With Never Ending Hope 4 A Cure,
K, J, S & M

1 comment:

Anissa Mayhew said...

Cannot wait to hear how Boggy Creek was! i'll bet she had a blast. I guess it's a good thing that you're seeing her exert her independence and do for herself. Hard and good at the same time, huh?

Love you, miss you!
Anissa
www.hope4peyton.org

Merry Christmas from the Lee family!

Stationery card
View the entire collection of cards.